TCS NYC Marathon ALZ Association

Monday, August 14, 2017

Vegan Five One Eats #5

Another installment features a local business here in Saratoga Springs. Vital Eats LLC was apart of  Markets at Round Lake this past weekend. I was very excited that this eatery offered vegan options. Even though they only offered a limited menu, I was in the mood for a quick meal for dinner Saturday evening. At their food stand, they offered curly fries, falafels, veggie burgers, and salads. Trying to recall if I had a falafel before, I chose that with some curly fries.

The falafel contained organic greens, sesame slaw, ginger pickle carrot, and tzatziki. I put So Cheezy sauce on the falafel. For the fries, I used King Ghost Ketchup-Inferno and King Kick-Sriracha Ketchup for dipping.



Let me tell you, Vital Eats knocked the sandwich out of the park and the fries were absolutely delicious. Not sure if they compare to my favorite, sweet potato fries, but I was satisfied. The ketchups were very spicy but that has never stopped me. Since I already mentioned a few condiments, Vital Eats have a wide variety of sauces that you can put on your vegan dishes. I sampled all of them at the Round Lake event and they spice me up. Want to get saucy? You can purchase their condiments online. If you live in the capital region, you can find their products at these locations.

For more information, check out their spicy content (it's not dirty, I promise!) and make sure to visit their booth at the Troy River Front Farmers Market every Saturday. They are also at the Saratoga Springs Farmers Market every Saturday and Sunday (Spa City/ State Park).

Thank you very much Vital Eats for providing amazing food during the festival. Also, thank you to everyone that helped put on Markets at Round Lake. I had an amazing time walking around a quaint village exploring all the local food, arts, and craft businesses.

Get social with Vital Eats: Instagram and Facebook #vitaleatsllc
Markets at Round Lake: Instagram and Facebook #marketsatroundlake

Happy Living

+ Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment